We imagine a future where Nature is fully integrated into systems nurturing the wellbeing of all.
A future where herbalists play a pivotal role in connecting communities with Nature, and the safe, effective, creative use of plants to promote wellbeing.
Herbalists provide education and resources for self care, first-aid, disease prevention and wellbeing promotion.
Herbalists contribute to policy development, herb cultivation, herbal product creation, and biodiversity conservation initiatives.
- include talks, workshops, courses and conferences,
- explore the nature of wellbeing and benefits of our indigenous herbs,
- intended for herbalists, healthcare professionals, and the public at large,
- facilitated by local herbalists, and other related experts,
- supported by collaborative online resources,
- provide accredited education & training,
- allow a sharing of knowledge, experience and skills,
- inspire innovative wellbeing solutions,
- boost the local economy and ecology.
HAPPY WORKS is a currently in the process of registering as a non-profit company (NPC).
HAPPY WORKS is a creation of Happiness Is … a Cape Town based enterprise founded on the universal principle of happiness; researching and developing wellbeing products and services that are good, green & beautiful.