HAPPY WORKS presents events on creating with Nature to nurture wellbeing.
We imagine a future where our Nature is fully reintegrated into our society and culture, allowing the wellbeing of all to be nurtured.
We imagine a future where herbalists play a central role in connecting communities with Nature, and in the creative use of plants to nurture wellbeing.
We imagine a future where herbalists provide community education and resources for herbal self-care, first-aid, disease prevention and wellbeing promotion.
We imagine a future where herbalists contribute to herb cultivation, herbal product creation, biodiversity conservation, and herbal medicine policy initiatives.
To support the emergence of an integrative, holistic approach to nurturing wellbeing that is centered on herbalists and Nature.
To develop the resources and provide the education & training required to empower herbalists, and other healthcare professionals, to:
- play a leading role in promoting local plants to nurture wellbeing.
- educate, inspire and support their communities to become involved in local initiatives that create with Nature to nurture wellbeing.
- integrate medicinal herbs into clinical practice – safely and effectively, ethically and sustainably.
This is achieved through Wellbeing Events that:
- include talks, walks, workshops, courses, conferences and retreats.
- provide education, training and resources required to create with Nature to nurture wellbeing.
- explore the nature of wellbeing, the benefits of our indigenous herbs, and value of our local herbalists.
- are intended for the public at large, herbalists, and suitably trained healthcare professionals.
- are facilitated by well-qualified, experienced, local herbalists and other related experts.
- are supported by collaborative online resources.
- allow a sharing of knowledge, experience and skills.
- inspire innovative wellbeing solutions.
- boost the local economy and ecology.
HAPPY WORKS is a currently in the process of registering as a non-profit company (NPC).
HAPPY WORKS is a creation of Happiness Is … a Cape Town based enterprise founded on the universal principle of happiness; researching and developing wellbeing products and services that are good, green & beautiful.