- a greater awareness of the nature and qualities of cannabis and her role in nurturing wellbeing.
- a deeper valuing of the history and traditional perspectives of cannabis as plant medicine, fiber source, and food.
- a better understanding of the healing qualities and primary chemical constituents of cannabis – their actions, interactions, and effects on the body and mind.
- a deeper appreciation of the potential benefits and harms associated with the use, cultivation and commodification of cannabis.
- clarity on the current legal status of cannabis and cannabis-containing products and the implications for personal use and trade and industry.
- the knowledge and skills required to grow and harvest Cannabis ethically and sustainably.
- the knowledge, skills and recipes to create simple cannabis first-aid remedies, beverages and foodstuffs for yourself, your family, and pets.
- a growing interest in creating with indigenous herbs to nurture wellbeing.
8:00 – Register
9:00 – Session 1
11:00 – Tea Break
11:30 – Session 2
13:00 – Lunch Break
14:00 – Session 3
16:00 – Ends
HAPPY SPACE, a wellbeing collaboratory in the Mother City, Cape Town, South Africa.